Football, volleyball and cross country are center stage in this week's Jackrabbit Insider.
The Jackrabbits and Bison met on both the gridiron and volleyball court. Highlights of those events and studio appearances by football coach John Stiegelemeier and volleyball coach Phil McDaniel.
Cross country will host its annual SDSU Classic event Friday night, along with the Run for Phil to honor their fallen teammate, Phillip LaVallee. Coach Rod DeHaven will preview the event and help remember Lavallee.
Brandon Hubert has gone from walk-on to team captain. The senior from Gretna, Neb., is featured in our student-athlete spotlight.
Former Canadian Football Leaguer Darwin Gonnerman is this week's Jackrabbit Legend and golfer Dylan Baker occupies the Jackrabbit hotseat.
The show, which is hosted by Tyler Merriam and is produced in conjuction with Yeager Media Center, can be seen several times throughout the week:
• MyUTV (cable channel 10, channel 11.2 over the air) — 10:30 p.m. Sunday
• KELOLAND TV - 11 p.m. CT/10 p.m. MT Sunday
• SDSU Channel 2 — every weekday at 11:30 a.m., 6:30 p.m. and 10 p.m.
• FOX Sports North — Tuesday at 6 p.m.
• FOX College Sports Central — Tuesday at 9 p.m.
The show will also be available free Monday morning on-demand here at GoJacks.com.