Football tickets go on sale Aug. 1
Single-game tickets for all six South Dakota State home football games during the 2013 season will go on sale to the general public Thursday morning (Aug. 1) at the Jackrabbit Ticket Office.
The Jackrabbit Ticket Office, located in the Stanley J. Marshall HPER Center, is open weekdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Orders also can be placed online at JackrabbitTickets.com or by calling 1-866-GO JACKS.
Home schedule and ticket prices are:
• Aug. 31 vs. Butler (Ind.), 6 p.m., $20 [Preceded by groundbreaking for Sanford-Jackrabbit Athletic Complex]
• Sept. 14 vs. Southeastern Louisiana, 6 p.m., $25 [Beef Bowl]
• Sept. 28 vs. North Dakota State, 2 p.m., $40 [Dakota Marker]
• Oct. 5 vs. Southern Illinois, 2 p.m., $25 [Hobo Day]
• Oct. 26 vs. Northern Iowa, 2 p.m., $20 [Hall of Fame/Military Appreciation]
• Nov. 9 vs. Indiana State, 2 p.m., $20
Season tickets remain available for the 2013 season for $130 for all six home games.
Group pricing also is available for the games versus Butler, Northern Iowa, and Indiana State.
Fans planning to watch the Jackrabbits on the road can purchase tickets through the host school. Ordering information is outlined below:
• Sept. 7 at North Dakota – tickets on sale Aug. 1 through Ticketmaster.com. Designated SDSU seating is in Section 217 with tickets starting at $20; tickets starting at $17 available for groups of 10 or more.
• Sept. 21 at Nebraska — SDSU’s allotment of tickets are sold out.
• Oct. 12 at Western Illinois — tickets on sale Aug. 5 by calling (309) 298-1190. Designated SDSU seating is in Section O with tickets $15 for adults and $10 for youths.
• Oct. 19 at Missouri State — tickets on sale now by calling 1-888-476-7849. SDSU seating available in sections L and M with tickets starting at $12.
• Nov. 16 at South Dakota – tickets currently being sold with USD’s Oct. 12 game against Indiana State. Package is $55. Tickets for the Nov. 16 game only will go on sale at a later date for $40 for adults and $15 for youths. For more information, call (605) 677-5959.
• Nov. 23 at Youngstown State — tickets will be available at a later date through YSU’s online ticket system. Prices are $17 for reserved seats, $13 for general admission.